UCP (UNIT CONTROL PANEL)
Turbo machinery control is an important part of the control architecture of those plants where compressors are critical for production. A turbo machinery control solution provides the following features:
• Safe and efficient antisurge control
• Steam and gas turbine control
• Load sharing between parallel compressors
• Auxiliary device control
• Mechanical state monitoring and diagnostics
• Modifications of pilots and actuators
• Antisurge valve optimization
• Valves and instrumentation diagnostics
• Maintenance procedures optimization
Ways to improve compressor efficiency
For processes where compressors have critical impact on the unit operation, the concept of efficiency goes well beyond energy savings.
A complete compressor control system needs to consider such things as safety instrumented systems, elimination of false trips, valve performance, instrument diagnostics, mechanical condition monitoring, start/stop procedures and response to dynamic load changes.
TMTS provides a complete technical solution and methodology backed up by engineering expertise to help solve each of these problems.
TMTS approach treats the entire compressor and the processes attached to it as an asset to be optimized.